Australian Investor Visa Subclass 891 – Full Guide
Another sort of business innovation and investment visa for entrepreneurs who want to continue their businesses in Australia is the investor visa 891. Typically, in order to qualify for this visa, you must already be in Australia on a significant business or investment visa.
Who is it for?
Those who conduct business and invest in Australia, this visa is available. It enables indefinite residence in Australia. Also People in Australia who need to either care for a relative there who has a long-term or permanent medical condition or help a relative who is doing so for a member of their family who has a long-term or permanent medical condition are eligible for the Investor Visa Subclass 891 visa. Though you must have a qualifying visa that has been granted on a specific basis in order to apply as the primary applicant.
requirements and eligibility
Applicants may be eligible for this visa if:
*For medical purposes
- they need support for an Australian relative who has a chronic or lifelong medical condition.
- Their family member has scheduled a consultation with Bupa Medical Visa Services.
- No one else in Australia is able to care for or aid the relative the applicant is willing and able to help, and there is no one else in Australia who can do so.
- They receive sponsorship from a partner or a family member.
*For businesses purpose
- You must hold a Subclass 162 visa as your primary visa.
- You must have spent at least 2 years in the nation during the four years prior to the date of your application while holding a provisional) visa (subclass 162)
- A designated investment of 1.5 million Australian dollars must have been kept for four years.
- You must show that you are committed to carrying out your commercial operations in Australia.
- Both you and your family must fulfill the requirements for character and health
- Unless the nominating state or territory certifies that you would provide an exceptional economic benefit, you must be younger than 55.
- Meet the test’s current pass threshold of 65 points for business innovation and investment. Points are given based on
step by step process
Prior to applying
- inform the business development organization.
- Seek assistance with your organization
assemble your papers
You must provide us with identification documents, details regarding your company ventures, and investing activity. You must also submit documentation pertaining to your family members.
Application for a visa
The authority must receive your application while you are in Australia. Despite not having immigration clearance, members of your family unit may be inside or outside of Australia.
Once the authority have received your application, they will notify you. After you apply, see what you can and must do.
When a decision regarding your visa application is made, you may be inside or outside of Australia, but if they decide to grant you a visa, you must be inside Australia.
What does Australian Investor Visa 891 Lets You To Do In Australia? And Benefits
Entrepreneurs can start or buy a business in Australia thanks to the Australian Business Innovation & Investment Stream (Provisional) visa (subclass 188). It is a route to permanent residency with outstanding advantages for qualified candidates.
- Working and studying without constraints in Australia
- Stay in Australia for an infinite duration
- Sign up for Australia’s healthcare program.
- If you are eligible, apply for citizenship in Australia.
- For five years, travel within and outside of Australia
- Your family members might be listed on the visa application.
If you want to immigrate to Australia as a skilled worker and need expert guidance, ESI is here to help. We provide comprehensive solutions to the candidates and support them throughout the entire process thanks to our extensive experience in the fields of education and migration advice.