What is the Global Talent Visa Program?
GTI Visa of Australia is an independent and permanent residence visa for extremely talented professionals in science, technology, engineering, arts, or mathematics. GTI Visa permits you to live permanently anywhere in Australia with your family members (spouse or partner/de-facto/children). GTI visa holders can also work for any employer in any industry. GTI visa owners can also apply for Australian citizenship if they fulfill the criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for Global Talent Visa
The global talent visa of Australia has specific eligibility criteria that you must meet to be a part of the program.
1. The first criterion is that you must have to be outstanding talented. Which means that your skills and abilities must be highly pursued after by Australian employers. You also must demonstrate that you are essential to the organization or industry you will be working in.
2. In addition, you must meet the high-income threshold condition. As of the last announcement, you need to secure an AUD 158,500 or more salary. It can be the amount you get in your current job or the offer of new employment that you want to take.
3. The global talent independent visa has specific sectors targeted for this program.
4. Finally, you must have a good command of the English language and meet all other general visa requirements.
Reasons to choose the Global Talent Visa program:
- There is no need for a skills evaluation.
- The minimum point requirement is not required of candidates.
- There is no need for a state/territory nomination or company sponsorship.
- Candidates who are 55 years old and more are eligible if they can demonstrate they can make
- Significant economic contribution to Australia.
- Recent PhD graduates in one of the 10 priority industries may be eligible.
- There is no occupation list for the Global Talent Visa.
Advantage of GTI
The Global Talent Visa Program is a efficient visa pathway. It is for highly skilled professionals to work and live permanently in Australia. The GTI visa has several advantages:
- It is a permanent residence visa, so you can permanently live and work in Australia.
- You can apply for a GTI visa without sponsorship from a business or an individual.
- You can bring your partner and dependent children. Your partner can work full-time in the country during your stay.
- You don’t need to meet English language requirements to apply for a GTI visa. Also, you are not required to sit for any PTE or IELTS tests.
- You can access Medicare (public health care scheme of Australia) after you become an Australian permanent resident GTI visa holder.
How to Apply for the GTI Visa of Australia?
The GTI visa is a permanent residence visa only open to highly skilled professionals in one of the ten target sectors. However, if you meet the earlier eligibility criteria, you can apply for the visa. The GTI visa has two stages:
– The first stage is an Expression of Interest (EOI), in which you submit your profile and application to the Department of Home Affairs.
– If your EOI is successful, you will be invited to apply for a visa. You must then submit documents containing your skills assessment, English test results, and evidence that you meet the GTI visa requirements.
There is a documents checklist to help you gather all the required information and documentation for your application.
ESI is here to help if you wish to live and work in Australia as a skilled immigrant and need professional advice. With full experience in the field of education and migration consulting, we offer complete solutions to the candidates and support them during the entire procedure.