FOUNDATION TO DEGREE
Foundation Studies is usually a one-year intensive preparatory course that will give you the skills you need to enter an undergraduate course at a university or higher education institution. These studies are usually divided into streams such as business studies and science studies, and offer both compulsory and elective subjects. English language support is usually available. Many schools, vocational education and training institutions, and universities offer Foundation Studies courses. The common feature of Foundation Studies is that a university allocates a provisional place in an undergraduate program assuming you achieve the prescribed grades.
DIPLOMA TO DEGREE ( D2D)
Diploma to Degree (D2D) university pathway programs allows students to enter a Bachelor Degree program with guaranteed credit at leading Australian universities. This is offered by a college affiliated with the university and can be completed within one to two years depending on your qualifications. A diploma program will provide a stronger base for international students to learn and adapt to the Australian environment.
TOP TEN REASONS TO STUDY FOUNDATION COURSES
- Foundation study is the best choice to take before entering University studies especially from students from different nationalities whom not familiar with Australian Education System
- Student will be well prepared with the right foundation before the main course in the University so their chance of success in University study will be higher
- Student can take different foundation study based on their interest
- Foundation program has different option from regular to accelerated program that suits the student learning ability
- In foundation program, students who have not decided which the main program suits them can have enough time to examine themselves and choose the suitable program for their University study
- Some university foundation program has access to many universities which will benefit students to get more options upon completion of foundation studies
- Some university foundation program would guarantee the students a place in their university regardless their IELTS or other academic requirements
- There is also foundation for Master students before they enter their post-graduate studies, usually taken by students from overseas who do not meet direct entry into Master program
- Foundation studies help students to make friends, be social, and adapt well to their University life
- Work rights 40 hours per fortnight or unlimited during holiday